This month we’ve been focusing on all things lighting. What more appropriate blog than to tell you why we fell in love with Robert Abbey many moons ago and still continue to swoon for thier pieces.
1. Robert Abbey is a family focused business that has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting products since 1948 in North Carolina; and much of its extensive [and we do mean extensive] line is made in the U.S.A.
2. They offer one of the most extensive varieties of styles from traditional to contemporary.
3. Color! Color! Color! There is really no way you could get bored or not find something that works for your room with their extensive ceramic table lamp collections – you pick the color of the bases.
EXTRA CREDIT: Not to sound like a broken record, but truly, we won’t sell something we don’t fall in love with and, with Robert Abbey’s lighting, you not only get great quality, it’s at a great price point. That’s engrained even in their mission:
- What’s your mission in design?
- What designs and lines are you currently crushing on?