Hopefully by now you’ve already visited or called our Houston furniture store to put together a custom Valentine’s Day gift your beloved will simply adore. (If not, don’t worry. You can call us right now.) To make sure you’re feeling the spirit of the season, we’ve got another Valentine’s Day inspired collection of furniture and accessories.
- Michael Weiss for Vanguard Sofa – This modern beauty is so versatile and we love the bold red upholstery tapered with grey throw pillows.
- Arteriors Diallo Chandelier – This dramatic, coral inspired light is so unique and fun. It has a polished nickel center sphere to add the perfect amount of panache.
- Surya Rug – This lush, hand-tufted wool rug is available in half a dozen colors (but this one is so valentine’s) and a variety of sizes, meaning you can work this modern blend of geometric patterns in anywhere in your home.
- Surya Throw Pillows – Luscious texture we love! The pink ruffles have a silky feel, while the dark red wool pillow reminds us of the hand-crafted movement.
- Surya Pouf – not only is this versatile pouf a must have thanks to its Moroccan-inspired print, but it’s outdoors safe.
- Robert Abbey Double Gourd Lamp – Classic clean lines balanced with the perfectly proportioned lamp shade: we LOVE it!
- Lee Industries Arm Chairs – So many incredible choices from one of our favorite furniture lines in a series of vibrant, Valentine’s Day appropriate upholstery! (And, the quality can’t be beat.) See one you love? Order Lee before February 16 and save an extra 20 percent.